The corner of Pitt Street and Beresford Street
Auckland’s old Ambulance Station on Pitt Street, now converted into shops
This is the corner of Pitt Street & Beresford Square. The first dome , the one on the right hand side is what used to be the Auckland Gas Company back in 1923 and the other one an extension to the then Pitt Street Fire Station built in 1912 to keep a 24 hr guard for fires on a city of mostly timber buildings.
Click image to enlarge
Yellow and gray – Pitt street, Auckland