St Stephen’s Chapel


Overlooking Judges Bay, the beautiful St Stephen’s Chapel was designed by Frederick Thatcher and built in 1857 to replace an older stone Church built by Bishop Selwyn that collapsed in 1847 due to poor mortar and workmanship…
The graveyard besides the Chapel is the resting place of many historic figures

One thought on “St Stephen’s Chapel”

Comments are closed.