This once was the George Courts Department Store, also know as the “Big Store” on 238 Karangahape Road.
It was designed by architect Clinton Savage and completed in 1924.
It stopped trading in the 1980s and it was converted into an apartment building in the 1990s
Click image to enlarge
Today is theme day for the Daily Photo Community
Please click here to view thumbnails for all participants